October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Here are just a few of the ways you can help us help women in need:
- Download our free Know the Symptoms Guide
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Make a one-time or monthly donation
- Host an in-person or virtual fundraiser
- Volunteer to join in Helping Women Now
- Share educational content on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Our mission is to help those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services.