Serving the unique needs of veterans.
America’s veterans have done everything asked of them in their mission to serve our country. We believe it is never too late to give them a hero’s welcome home. That is why Integrity Hospice is proud to serve those who have served us.
Today, one in four dying Americans is a veteran. These men and women often carry experiences from their military service that present unique challenges at the end of life.
Integrity Hospice believes in honoring the men and women who served our country.
Education, training, and support.
We Honor Veterans is essential in allowing Integrity Hospice to:
- Streamline the referral/admission process for patients
- Educate our staff and communities about the end-of-life needs of our veterans
- Coordinate care with VA and other healthcare organizations
- Provide veteran-to-veteran volunteer programs
- Connect veterans and their families with community resources
- Offer the services of staff and volunteers who are trained to meet the unique challenges faced by veterans and their families
In most instances, Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance providers cover the costs of hospice care. Veterans who are not covered under one of these agencies are covered under the Veterans Administration’s benefit program.