Scheduled Medical Visits
We take care of the patient, caregiver and family.
These are the most common care we provide:
Integrity Hospices services are provided in the comfort of your home, assisted living facility, hospital or nursing facility. Our individualized care plans ensure that you and your loved one receive the support and compassionate care you need. We are here for you.
- Medical staff on-call 365 days a year, 24/7.
- Scheduled visits by hospice trained nurses.
- Pain and symptom management.
- Training and support for caregiver.
- Medication review by our doctors.
- Phone support by Registered Nurses 24/7.
- Medical equipment, supplies and medication delivered to patient’s home or facility.
- Personal care provided by a hospice aide.
- Spiritual support by chaplains.
- Specially trained volunteers to provide respite care, companionship or just someone to listen.
- Crisis care provided when unrelieved symptoms require more frequent and ongoing skilled nursing assessments and interventions.
- In-patient facility for patients needing short-term increased level of care.
- Grief support counseling, grief support groups, workshops and social groups.
- Interactive Caregiver Guide for training and support.
As you receive hospice care, you and your loved one will lead the Hospice Care Team in providing day-to-day care. Each Hospice Care Team is comprised of your personal family physician, hospice physician, nurse case manager, social worker, volunteer coordinator, chaplain, hospice aide and a bereavement counselor.